Ensuring founders more time and better financial KPI for making decisions.
We are a group of professionals consisting of Chartered Accountants, Lawyers and Company Secretaries managing business finance and related compliance and making founder’s feel less anxious and more empowered by their business.
Get a Free Consultation! Let's Work Together
Every decision you make in business has a financial consequence.
- In business, decision making is usually done between choices.
- Should we do this or should we do that? If we do this, how will it affect our profits?
- Whether to hire new employees or manage the workload with existing workforce?
- If we choose a different approach than our competitors, what effect will it have on our reputation, branding, or goodwill?
- If we disrupt the normal market practices, will it end up in the long run being positive or negative for our business?
- The decisions we make may at times seem obvious and easy, but if we carefully analyse each choice and decisions we make, it can be clearly observed that all such decisions affect the financial conditions of business either in present or in future. It may either lead to positive cashflow or it may lead to negative cash flow.