A Case Study for Payroll Management
A company with steady growth and profitability faced huge pain in managing their employee payroll . The company was on a hiring spree with employee strength getting doubled in year.
PokketCFO discussed with management and HR Head of the company and understood their hiring plans and also classified all their payroll into employees, interns and freelancers. With proper planning and execution PokketCFO implemented a proper , labour law compliant and automated payroll system.
- Issuances of offer letter to all hirings
- Automated monthly payroll executions and monthly pay-out
- Automated compliance to applicable payroll
- Issuance of pay-slips to employees
- Managing Reimbursement to employee
- Ensuring attendance and leave approval procedures